September 28th, 2012
I met Bonnie and her kids to paint pottery yesterday, even though I just saw Bonnie on Sunday, and just painted yesterday, and will in fact see Bonnie again today.
1. I love Bonnie (and her kids).
2. I love painting. (Although I didn’t really get to paint yesterday. I was too busy supervising Elliora. But she loved painting, which is almost as good.
3. I had two Groupons I needed to use before they expire on Monday, and I didn’t manage to use them both up yesterday.
4. Bonnie had the same Groupons.
5. BECAUSE I LIVE IN SAN DIEGO NOW, AND I CAN.
6. Because sometimes, you have to do stuff like paint pottery and hang out with friends to keep Thursday from kicking your butt.
The good news is, it worked, at least for me! I felt quite happy by the time we all went home. Take that, Thursday.